Developer Preview is a pre-beta version of Windows 8 for developers.
These downloads include prerelease software that may change without
notice. The software is provided as is, and you bear the risk of using
it. It may not be stable, operate correctly or work the way the final
version of the software will. It should not be used in a production
environment. The features and functionality in the prerelease software
may not appear in the final version. Some product features and
functionality may require advanced or additional hardware, or
installation of other software.
Windows Developer Preview with developer tools English, 64-bit (x64)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (4.8 GB)
Sha 1 hash - 6FE9352FB59F6D0789AF35D1001BD4E4E81E42AF
All of the following come on a disk image file (.iso). See below for installation instructions.
- 64-bit Windows Developer Preview
- Windows SDK for Metro style apps
- Microsoft Visual Studio 11 Express for Windows Developer Preview
- Microsoft Expression Blend 5 Developer Preview
- 28 Metro style apps including the BUILD Conference app
Windows Developer Preview English, 64-bit (x64)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (3.6 GB)
Sha 1 hash – 79DBF235FD49F5C1C8F8C04E24BDE6E1D04DA1E9
Includes a disk image file (.iso) to install the Windows Developer Preview and Metro style apps on a 64-bit PC.
Windows Developer Preview English, 32-bit (x86)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (2.8 GB)
Sha 1 hash - 4E0698BBABE01ED27582C9FC16AD21C4422913CC
Includes a disk image file (.iso) to install the Windows Developer Preview and Metro style apps on a 32-bit PC.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] technical preview.
Connect provides developers a set of controls and APIs that enable
applications to integrate Single Sign On (SSO) with Windows Live ID and
enable users to access information from SkyDrive, Hotmail, and
Windows Developer Preview works great on the same hardware that powers Windows Vista and Windows 7:
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
- DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
- Taking advantage of touch input requires a screen that supports multi-touch
- To run Metro style Apps, you need a screen resolution of 1024 X 768 or greater
Được sửa bởi người điều hành ngày 20/9/2011, 10:34 am; sửa lần 1.